RF and Wireless Devices Manufacturing & Assembly
• Wireless components, devices and assemblies for remote sensing, remote control and communication. We can help you during the design, development, prototyping or mass production of various types of fixed, mobile, and portable two way radios, cellular telephones, GPS units, personal digital assistants (PDAs), smart and remote control equipment and wireless networking devices and instruments. We also have off-shelf wireless components and devices you can select from our brochures below.
Information on our facility producing ceramic to metal fittings, hermetic sealing, vacuum feedthroughs, high and ultrahigh vacuum components, BNC, SHV adapters and connectors, conductors and contact pins, connector terminals can be found here: Factory Brochure
Dowload brochure for our DESIGN PARTNERSHIP PROGRAM
We also participate in Third Party Resource Program and are a reseller of products offered by RF Digital ( Website: http://www.rfdigital.com ) , a company that manufactures an extensive line of fully integrated, low cost, high quality, high performance, configurable Wireless RF Transmitter, Receiver & Transceiver Modules, suitable for a wide range of applications. We participate in RF Digital's referral program as a Product Design and Development Company.
Contact us to take advantage of our fully integrated, configurable Wireless RF Transmitter, Receiver & Transceiver Modules, High Frequency RF Devices, and most importantly of our consulting services regarding the implementation and application of these wireless components and devices and our engineering integration services. We can make you realize your new product development cycle by assisting you at every phase of the process, from concept to design to prototyping to first article manufacturing to mass production.
• Some applications of wireless technology we can help you with are:
- Wireless security systems
- Remote control of consumer electronic devices or commercial equipment.
- Cellular telephony (phones and modems):
- Wireless energy transfer
- Radio communication devices
- Short-range point-to-point communication devices such as wireless microphones, remote controls, IrDA, RFID (Radio Frequency Identification), Wireless USB, DSRC (Dedicated Short Range Communications), EnOcean, Near Field Communication, Wireless Sensor Networks : ZigBee, EnOcean; Personal area networks, Bluetooth, Ultra-wideband, wireless computer networks: Wireless Local Area Networks (WLAN), Wireless Metropolitan Area Networks (WMAN)...etc.
More information on our engineering and research & development capabilities is available at our engineering site http://www.ags-engineering.com